DESERT ROSE MAKEUP TUTORIAL FOR BROWN EYES
Have you ever heard about desert roses and their unique nature? Desert rose is a name of a rare crystal formation. It is a very beautiful sand rock, that 'grows' in desert regions. Today's makeup was inspired by the cold calm colors, sharp edges and mystery of this extraordinary sand phenomenon. You can learn how to create this easy makeup for brown eyes, just follow this step by step tutorial and give your eyes a lovely makeover.
1. Start your makeup with an eyeshadow primer, apply the product all over your eyelid and blend with a help of your ring finger. Eyeshadow primer will help eyeshadow to last all day long. Shape and fill in your eyebrows.
2. Highlight the brow bone and the inner corner of your eyes using a light rose gold eyeshadow with shimmer. Apply a very light brown matte eyeshadow on the crease.
3. Start to apply matte truffle color on the crease, blend it with a soft blending brush.
4. Applydusty rose color on the eye lid. I've used matte eyeshadow, but you can use satin or shimmer finish for the lid.
5. Tightline your eyes - apply a black eye kohl pencil on the top and bottom waterline. Draw a beautiful wing using liquid or gel eyeliner.
6. Curl the lashes and apply a few coat of your favorite mascara. Add some false lashes to finish up this makeup for brown eyes and you're done!
You can even use this eye makeup as an everyday look, just don't make your eyeliner too dramatic. I like to pair this look with a nude lipstick and dewy skin finish. I hope you liked this makeup, I had so much fun creating it. Until next time!
Lots of love,