The Most Hyped up Facials That are Worth the Money
- Are facials worth it—and should you get one? Beyond the blissful experience, there is of course always the question of whether facials are really worth the money. Overall, facials cleanse and hydrate the skin, which offers a great sense of rejuvenation for your face. Sorting the game-changing facials from the 'not really worth it' ones, we've rounded up the best facials that are actually worth spending your hard earned money on (and answered the questions you really want to know.)
- You want it for: Removal of Dead Skin Cells and Bacteria Without Chemicals
Dermalinfusion is a facial treatment that every beauty influencer seems to love. But does it really work? The answer is yes. How this facial works is it uses water in conjunction with a diamond tip to gently exfoliate the skin and remove dead, dry skin cells. It improves the appearance of the skin just after 1 treatment. This facial is perfect for anyone who loves a quick exfoliation here and there.
- You want it for: Prevention of fine lines and healing acne scars
If you’re looking to repair any scarring or post-acne damage, this could be your solution. Microneedling is the insertion of very fine short needles into the skin to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother and brighter looking skin. After using the needles, whatever skin product (preferably vitamin C serum) post treatment topically is going to go straight into the skin, increasing effectiveness by some 300%.
- You want it for: Radiant Glowing Skin (Say Goodbye to Peach Fuzz)
No, your peach fuzz will not grow back thicker. During a dermaplaning session, the esthetician uses a stainless steel scalpel blade to scrape (not shave) dead skin cells and peach fuzz (which traps dirt and oil on your face) across the skin. The reason your hair will not grow back thicker is because dermaplaning only removes fine vellus hairs on the surface of your skin; it does not go as deep into your hair roots as a razor does.
- You want it for: Even, Smooth Tone
A chemical peel is perfect for anyone with sun damaged skin, textured skin, or dry skin. It is applied to the face with a special chemical solution, which causes it to “blister”, then exfoliate and peel off. The treatment stimulates cell renewal in the epidermis and regenerates skin into a smoother, brighter look.