2 DAY INTENSIVE WITH LA BASED INDUSTRY PRO BOJESSE CHRISTOPHER
(Point Break & HBO'S True Detective & FOXs Deputy)
POP-UP TOUR: LOS ANGELES, CA | SAT FEB 29 & SUN MARCH 1, 2020
ACHIEVE EMOTIONALLY CONNECTED WORK ON-CAMERA & WIN JOBS
BOJESSE CHRISTOPHER ACTING STUDIO @ THE COMPLEX THEATER
(HAMMOND STUDIO, 2ND FLOOR)
6476 SANTA MONICA BLVD.
HOLLYWOOD, CA 90038
PREPARATION AND MOMENT
‣ craft overview
‣ warmup exercises
‣ acting for camera technique
‣ on camera self-tape scene work
‣ live monitor playback
‣ take home video assets
HOLLYWOOD GLOBAL STUDIOS (AFFILIATE) @ RALEIGH STUDIOS
650 N. BRONSON AVE. SUITE #B124
HOLLYWOOD, CA 90004
HONEST DISCIPLINED INSPIRED
‣ industry overview
‣ on & offline materials
‣ daily tools & productivity
‣ the audition circuit conversation
‣ representation & casting submissions
‣ take home daily workbook
A NOTE FROM BOJESSE
Based on 30 years of experience as a professional film and television actor, I present a two-part format using components, principles and disciplines of Strasberg, Stanislavski’s and Meisner’s preparation and moment. The work is a journey into self-discovery to identify and take ownership of your unique emotional instrument, revealing your innate personal brand. My focus is to coach you to your true potential. My goal is to keep you honest, disciplined and inspired. I encourage each actor to make the teachings their own and forge a path towards creative and economic success through daily inspired action.
* Warm up repetition exercises.
* Scene work w/ repetition, direction, character exercises, adjustments to achieve an emotionally connected result.
* Making strong, smart choices in your scene work preparation leading up to the moment in the world of play.
* Getting familiar with, understanding, emotionally connecting to, and memorizing the material.
* Identifying who you are, what you want, how you feel about the other person, visualizing third party characters, and creating a strong point of view.
* Observation of other character’s behaviors and feelings, being aware of how it effects the impulse of your feelings, adjusting your point of view, and achieving moment to moment truth.
‣ Industry Overview: A realistic understanding of how the tv and film industry operates on a daily level in order to maximize results in an effective and meaningful way.
‣ On & Offline Materials: Learning the importance of developing and managing your online and physical presence; how to tailor your headshots, acting reels, resume and biography to authentically convey your unique personal brand.
‣ Daily Tools, Productivity & Resources: Establish, develop, streamline and manage the daily tools and resources available within your control, for every creative and economic advantage possible to be successful.
‣ The Audition Circuit Conversation: A realistic understanding of how the daily TV and Film audition circuit functions; how casting opportunities originate from the top level of studio and network project development (packaging, casting, nationwide/ international talent searches). How to visualize, simplify, and strategically work your way organically into the audition circuit and become part of the conversation.
‣ Representation & Casting Submissions: How to identify and get familiar with the legitimate industry players who represent on-camera talent. Learn how to target applicable talent agents and managers who are potentially best suited to represent you on a mutually beneficial level. Understand the interactive nature, process, and protocol between talent representatives, talent, and casting directors.
‣ Take Home Daily Workbook: Demonstrate your commitment to becoming a professional tv and film actor on the audition circuit by staying organized and productive with a daily workbook plan.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE - PURCHASE NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
A) 2 DAY INTENSIVE (8 HOURS) = $ 599
*Refunds not available for any reason on this event.
CRAFT & CAREER POP-UP TOUR: COMING SOON, 2019/2020
LOS ANGELES, CA
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
SAN DIEGO, CA
ORANGE COUNTY, CA
LAS VEGAS, NV
NEW YORK CITY, NY
CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
QUESTIONS? JUST ASK!
Phone: (310) 985-0465
LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, SHARE, REVIEW!
VIMEO - Coaching Content