The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) is launching Virtual MOCA on Monday, March 23. This new daily series will be available on the museum's website and across its social channels. Each day will have a different theme:
- Monday: Back to School - MOCA educators lead family friendly interactive workshops, virtual Talking Tours, and classroom curriculum discussions.
- Tuesday: Giving Tuesday - MOCA will share ways that we can come together to support our communities in need.
- Wednesday: Past, Present, & Future - MOCA's curators look back and reflect on the museum's history, past exhibitions, initiatives, programs, and permanent collection.
- Thursday: Movie Night - A #TBT look at MOCAtv videos and previously produced video footage.
- Friday: Feel Good Friday - Meditation, visual thinking exercises, thoughtful and serene education chats, and works from the permanent collection that bring peace and joy.
- Saturday: Artists at Home - A different artist will take over MOCA's Instagram feed each week.
- Sunday: Book Club - Led by Assistant Curator and Manager of Publications Bryan Barcena, MOCA’s Virtual Book Club will provide readings and essays with discussion prompts.