Learn from the Best Braiders in LA. These classes go fast. Seating is limited due to hands on training...This a premier hands on training class you dont want to miss. You will get 1 on 1 training, YOU CAN BRING A LIVE MODEL FOR THE SECOND HALF for advanced training., A few live models will be present for advanced practice as wel., lunch, a kit to take home , a wealth of knowledge and much more. You must know how to basic French braid. If you don’t , please attend our beginners braiding prerequisite.
Taylor Rose Braiding class is for Everyone!
• Sanitation and disinfection
• Learn proper cornrow technique
• Proper parting and design work
• Sectioning and feeding in process
• Proper Hair sealing techniques
• Bohemian feedings
• Cherokee style
• Fulani and Egyptian
• Business and Marketing stratigies
• Placement and spacing of beading and Jewels
• Cleaning hair and feathering technique
• YOU CAN BRING A LIVE MODEL AT THE 2nd half of the class for advance practice. If you plan to do so please contact or Coordnator at 323-654-008.
• and much more.
The purpose of this class is to provide a creative, informative and hands-on single course or series of courses to learn methods and techniques of braiding from a Braid professional. This Course will give you the opportunity to gain knowledge of braiding and helpful insight.
Become a professional braider by doing damage-free braids, increasing your speed, being versitle with hair trends and more! Also learn how to consult with your customers, knowing different hair products, texture types and safety in braiding!
If you would like to bring a model please
contact us so we may make proper accommodation. 323-654-0084.