Explore the museum's Watch + Listen online archive, featuring hundreds of videos from past public programs, from post-screening Q&As to lectures such as:
- A lecture series on Vincent van Gogh's career with art historian John Walsh
- Q&As with the actors and filmmakers behind 2019's top films, from Parasite to The Farewell
- Readings with renowned writers like Jamaica Kincaid and US Poet Laureate Joy Harjo
- Conversations with artists and Hammer curators
The Digital Archive includes online exhibitions such as:
- Radical Women: Latin American Art, 1960–1985 - Explore the work of 120 women artists and collectives active in Latin America and the United States.
- UCLA Artists in the Hammer Museum Collections - Over 1,100 works by more than 100 artists who taught or studied at UCLA.
- Loss and Restitution: The Story of the Grunwald Family Collection - The evolution of a collection that includes more than 1,500 works that are housed at the UCLA Grunwald Center for the Graphic Arts.
The museum's on-site restaurant, Audrey at the Hammer is offering lunch and dinner takeout, as well as Audrey Provisions with stews, soups, and bulk items. Temporary hours are Tuesday - Sunday from 11am to 8pm.